Always in Fashion: Good Manners
Posted on 23 April 2010
I just had to stop what I was doing today to write about this.We just received the loveliest thank you note from one of our tee giveaway winners.Â It was beautifully scripted on a pretty note-card and absolutely gushed with gratitude over a simple little t-shirt.
Emily Post would have been most pleased.. [caption id="attachment_3646" align="alignnone" width="575" caption="Tara's thank you note & Audrey's green light"][/caption] . I have to tell you, it was so nice to see someone with good old fashion manners taking the time to pen a thank you.Â I'll be the first to admit,Â I have gotten lax in this techno age and just shoot off an email or worse, TEXT!Â Shame on me - my mama taught me better! Anyway, Audrey was so impressed also, that she gave me the "green light" (green post it) to giveaway some more tees so,
Wah HOO! - Let's give away some tees!Here is the deal for the new tee giveaway:
- write a little thank you note to anyone for anything,
- post your "thank you" under today's blog post comments - select the "comment bubble"Â at the upper right hand corner,
- leave your "thank you",
- and Tara (author of the original thank you and DDR girl with good manners) will select THREE winners.
- GOOD LUCK and get to writing!
- deadline for entries will be Monday at midnight.
Maybe I'm the only one with bad manners .... I'm going to work on that.