Double D Ranch Market Spaghetti
Posted on 30 January 2014
OK you asked and here it is...
our famous Double D Ranch Chicken Spaghetti we serve at market.
Double D Ranch Chicken Spaghetti
4 chicken breasts
1 can crushed Rotel tomatoes
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1 can black olives, sliced
3 bunches of green onions chopped including green stems
1 produce container of fresh mushrooms
2 lb block of Velvetta cheese, cubed
2 pkgs of thin spaghetti, cooked
1/8 tsp. oregano
1/8 tsp. garlic powder
1/8 tsp. cumin
salt to taste
1. Cook chicken breasts in chicken broth until done. Set aside chicken broth.
2. Cool chicken and cut into cubes.
3. Using 3 to 4 cups of chicken broth, add green onions, mushrooms, Rotel tomatoes and spices and bring to a boil.
4. Cook on medium heat until onions are translucent then add canned soups.
5. Bring mixture back to a boil, stirring often.
6. Add chicken to mixture and continue cooking on medium heat.
7. Add cubed Velvetta cheese to mixture, reduce heat and continue to stir.
8. Add black olives and salt.
9. Add cooked spaghetti and mix thoroughly.
10. Serve with a salad and crusty breads.
additional chicken broth or additional Velvetta cheese can be added to suit your taste.