Happy Cinco de Mayo!
Posted on 05 May 2011
"Fiesta en Tehuantepec" -Â is from Mexican Calendar Girls, a book I am currently enamored with.Â Â The artist is Eduardo Catano Wilhelmy and you can visit THIS site to see and read more!
Here are some crazy Cinco de Mayo traditional activities going on across the country that you can take part in!
- Canada - Cinco de Mayo skydiving.
- Cayman Islands, in the Caribbean - air guitar competition - salsa style!
- Island of Malta - Mexican beer drinking competition.
- Denver, Colorado - Cinco de Mayo Culture Festival exhibition of Mexican music, including Spanish and Latin and Tex-Mex outdoor rock music concerts.
- Douglas Park / Chicago, Illinois -Â festival full of musical events, snack bars and cultural displays.
- or come to Yoakum, Texas and join us for some frozen ritas and some great Tex Mex!